Commitment to food safety is one of the top priorities for our business. We will continue to focus on providing reliable menu items and enjoyable meal to customers. In addition, we will interact with local communities and work together with them to create a better society. Furthermore, we will promote diversity in the workplace so that every employee can contribute to their full potential for the Groups’ further growth.
Examples of Our Activities
- Manufactures at the plants that have acquired the international standard FSSC22000 and complies with HACCP regulations.
- Enforces hygiene management and continuously review the food and ingredient manuals by the food safety promotion department.
- Appropriate disclosure of food allergen information.
- Conducts inspections of our suppliers based on our internal standards.
Interaction with local communities
- Organizes a farmers’ market event at "Mr. FARMER Komazawa Olympic Park".
- Organizes various events such as a vegetable harvesting event, and tieup event with local vocational schools, etc.
- Provides sponsorship to Inochi Music Day in Hokkaido.
- Conducts cleanup activities around restaurants.
- Participates in local events and develops tieup products with the municipalities.
- Donates and supports operation of "Kids' Canteen," an organization that provides free/low cost meal to kids.
- Organizes a parent/child cooking program, targeting children at an elementary school age and over, at "Kago-no-ya", a Japanese shabushabu restaurant.
- Holds a dietary education event at an elementary school near the Group’s headquarters.
- ⇒Provides space for local dietary education.
- Conducts a workplace experience event at a restaurant for students at special needs schools.
- Increases the number of foreign workers and improves an educational environment.
- Actively recruits female employees and managers.
- Introduces and promotes diverse working styles including local employment, and raises the crews’ retirement age to 70 years old.
- Creates a thriving work environment; e.g. holding forums and festivals for employees and crews.
- Introduces a gender-neutral uniform.
- Hires people with disabilities and seniors.
- Establishes training and promotion.